Saturday, January 9, 2010

Safetysuit/Parachute 1/7/10


The Paradise was an excellent venue to host this show at! The place was packed, and full of energy. Safetysuit is such an amazing band live. I saw them for the first time at the House of Blues in February, and they caught me off guard and roped me in! Their stage presence, their energy, their music, it's all too much! You're an instant fan for sure. Not to mention they're adorable. ;) I was psyched to see they were co-headlining with one of my favorite bands, Parachute.

Parachute, hot off a tour with Kelly Clarkson, brought it! Their fan base has built so much since the last time I saw them at the Paradise over the summer. It's great to see them grow! Everytime I see them, they get a little better. The show lastnight had many high points. They played their song "Winterlove", which was an iTunes only digital holiday release, for the first time EVER! :)

They seemed like they had fun, as did the crowd. I can't wait to see what's in store next for both bands!

Cheers to many more good shows at this venue,

Ellen (@concertqueen on Twitter)


CHECK OUT PARACHUTE PERFORMING "WINTERLOVE" by clicking here!








No comments:

Post a Comment