Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HONOR SOCIETY thanks to Tayla B




I went to the honor society concert on sunday the 15th and i must say, it was one of the greatest shows I've seen at the Paradise Rock Club. They were full with energy and very engaged with the crowd which is rare in a band. Amazing stage presence and sounded just like the cd. The crowd was very energentic and also very sweaty haha. Honor society blessed boston with their kindness and dedication to their fans. I got to meet them very easily by only buying a bag. I got the bag signed and got to give the lead singer a drawing i worked very hard on and it just made my night. I love seeing shows at the paradise rock club, its a fabulous venue and i cant wait for parachute in January!
My twitter name is twitter.com/tayla_b

No comments:

Post a Comment